Fluorescent Pigments - Solventbased
ARALON® ARAGEN-10 is developed as an optimal choice for solvent and water resistance applications. Fluorescent dyes are dissolved & bonded, encapsulated and embedded in a hybrid carrier. The chemical and physical bond ensure highest possible resistance against migration and staining. The solid solution is milled to optimal particle size. This technology results in ARALON® ARAGEN-10 as excellent STIR-IN pigments.
- > Formaldehyde-free
- > Very high solvent resistance
- > NON-Melting / Thermoset
- > Decomposition T > 280 °C
- > Heat stability: 240 °C / 3 minutes
- > Highest known light stability of fluorescent pigments
- Best for solvent based paints & spray cans, textiles, gravure and screen inks, PVC plastisols & organisols, EVA, POM, PU, SBC & Calendared PVC, silicone, rubber, latex, PET, plastics, powder coatings, crayon pens, marking, NDT, contrast fluorescent powder.
- KEY CHARACTERISTICS: