Fluorescent Pigments - Olefins
ARALON® ARAPLAST-10 / -20 are developed as an optimal choice for coloring olefins. While other Stir-In Fluorescent pigments keep their particle size and shape in the application, ARALON® Melting Fluorescent Pigments do melt in the final application without being dissolved; they form distinct Nano phases. This technology insures highest color strength with a high degree of heat stability.
- In addition to infinitely low migration, efflorescence and plate out characteristics, ARALON® Melting Fluorescent Pigments have the crucial compatibility with Olefins (HDPE, MDPE, LDPE, PP, cPP) and TPU.
- > Fluorescent melting pigments, free of formaldehyde
- > Excellent balance between color strength and brightness / fluorescence
- > Improved heat stability
- > Very low plate out respectively 0 plate out
- > Excellent low odor performance
- > Decomposition T >300 °C.
- > Low dusting
- > Heat stability, depends on shade see the TDS.
- > Average particle size: 7-20 μm
- KEY CHARACTERISTICS: