Fluorescent Pigments - Waterbased
ARALON® ARAQUA-10F is developed as an optimal choice for water resistance demanding applications. Fluorescent dyes are dissolved & bonded, encapsulated respectively embedded in a hybrid carrier. The chemical respectively physical bond ensure highest possible resistance against migration and staining. The solid solution is milled to optimal particle size. This technology results in ARALON® ARAQUA-10F as excellent STIR-IN pigments.
- > Formaldehyde-free
- > Finger paints conformity (EU EN71-7)
- > Very high stability in waterborne formulations
- > Improved light stability compared to formaldehyde containing pigments
- > Decomposition T > 280 °C
- > Melting point > 80 °C
- Best for textile, gravure & screen waterborne inks, waterborne coating & foamed latex, non-staining applications and paints, crayon pens, marking, NDT, contrast fluorescent powder, modeling compound.
- KEY CHARACTERISTICS: